- The International Project Management Association (IPMA) is the World’s first Professional project management association, founded in 1965, in Switzerland.
- IPMA is recognized throughout the world as a leading authority on Competence based Project, Program and Portfolio Management.
- It comprises Member Associations from 58 Nations covering all 5 continents. India is one amongst the 58 Nations represented in IPMA, exclusively through our organization – Project Management Associates (PMA). As a geographically distributed organization, IPMA collaborates globally with its Member Associations on an ongoing basis through Board and Council meetings.
- IPMA Member Associations develop project management competencies in their geographic areas of influence, interacting with thousands of practitioners and developing relationships with industry, government agencies, universities and colleges, and through publications, and other events.
- IPMA’s Four-Level Certification (4-L-C) System for Project professionals is unique in the World, and widely recognized for its quality. The Certification system follows a Unique and Internationally recognized approach to Project Management orientation, based on the IPMA Competence Baseline (ICB ver. 3.0).
Read more: www.ipma.world